[Year 12 SofDev] Software Development 2011

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 4 08:23:44 EST 2010

Hi all,
After attending VITTA/VCCA professional development session on the new study I started to think about the planning that I might need to do between now and next year as Software Development requires a little bit of mind shift.
I was thinking it would be good for  people to be able to get together and chat and plan some possible assessment.
For me Sept holidays are ideal, I was thinking a group of us could get together on the last Friday of the holidays, say 10am-3pm at my school (see details below), at no cost, byo what ever you need.
I can provide general work space and company!
If you are interested let me know (probably better off list)
Regards
Claudia
Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
Assistant to the Head of Staff (Keilor Campus)
9334 0049 (direct)

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school.  Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 23 years.

www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

Keilor Campus  I  2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9336 1835
Taylors Lakes Campus  I  39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9390 5144

2010 College Theme  I  Walk in another's shoes  I

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.