[Year 12 SofDev] Getting Started in SD

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sat Oct 24 17:15:49 EST 2009

Hi Dan,

 Welcome aboard. I can suggest the timelines posted by 2 of your colleagues
( Adrian Janson and myself ) at www.edulists.com.au under sofdev ?
This will give you an idea of what we do now.However ...... the year you
wish to introduce the course will be the first year of the new study design
which will be different to the current one.
So, perhaps you can attend the VITTA sessions on the new course structure to
begin with.
The issue of the new text books and timelines is one I can't tell you much
about as I am not aware of delivery dates for those.
You can view the current form of the proposed study design from the vcaa web
site  www.vcaa.vic.edu.au in preparation of the the VITTA sessions.
>From there it will be a case of choice of software, learning and assessment
tasks, timelines and filling in the gaps.
Whilst it may appear a big task, you can rest assured there will be lots of
support from this list as well as VITTA and the VCAA.

Speak soon

Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au