[Year 12 SofDev] Algorithms

John Schwartz jschwartz at parade.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 12 13:32:36 EST 2009

Thanks Fatima. Before the fist of the desk check sequences, there is a
slide which suggests the inputs to use and the expected outputs. I was
referring back to that slide for both the initial inputs and the
outputs.
john

John S Schwartz

Coordinator of ICT Education

Parade College

1436 Plenty Road, Vic 3083 AUSTRALIA

phone: +61 (0) 3 9468 3300

email: jschwartz at parade.vic.edu.au  | web: www.parade.vic.edu.au

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. You must not
disclose or use the information in this e-mail if you are not the
intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify Parade College on (03) 9468 3300 immediately and delete the
e-mail and all copies. Parade College does not guarantee that this
e-mail is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and may
only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for
any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from
the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the
sender or not. Any views expressed in this e-mail are the views of the
individual sending the message, and do not necessarily reflect the views
held by Parade College.