[Year 12 SofDev] Database question

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 14 11:51:48 EST 2008

I see what you mean, but I think the question writer just used a
database as a vehicle for interrogating students' knowledge of number
types.

Since database structure is not part of the study design, a question
that required knowledge of indexes, normalisation, and relational links
etc could not, IMO, be justified.

2 cents worth (and devaluing rapidly).  Only a year without teaching SD
and my memory of it is getting rusty already!

Cheers
Mark