[Year 12 SofDev] Exam Question C9

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 21 12:46:48 EST 2008

I'm worried about Michael Elligans too.  I lent him my car a week ago
and haven't seen him since...

anton yoxon wrote:
> Bruce I am concerned with Michael Elligans in Software development.  He
> refused to learn Visual basics this year and he needs it for Software
> development
> :)
> Anton
>
> Kevin Feely wrote:
>> Hi Don,
>> snip ...
>>

>> Don Morelli Optus wrote:
>>> Your answer is disturbing Kevin as I am not aware of teachers of SD
>>> being
>>> told that this is the case. I haven't seen it in any advice, and
>>> would be
>>> interested in knowing if others had seen this definition of where a
>>> firewall
>>> should go (other than being at the mentioned session). These "preferred
>>> answers/definitions" should be know to all in the interest of
>>> fairness. I would never think of putting a firewall between the modem
>>> and the internet
>>>
>> No neither would i, as this indicates a fundamental failure to
>> understand the modulaton/demodulation process of the modem.
>> However disturbing or not that is my understanding of advice at the
>> inservice mentioned.
>> Perhaps another observer present at the time could independantly
>> verify or rebut my interpretation of the advice
>>
>> I guess the varacity of this will be confirmed IF segment 4 is allowed
>> as a acceptable answer?
>>
>> regards
>> Kevin
>>

>>> cloud, unless it was in reference to some firewalling provided by the
>>> ISP.
>>> Cheers
>>> Don
>>>

>> Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
>> received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before
>> opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects.
>> Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the
>> negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from
>> the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying
>> any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed
>> are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
>> Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
>> Authority and
>> http://www.vitta.org.au/vce/studies/infotech/softwaredevel3-4.html  -
>> VITTA Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association Inc

> Authority and
> http://www.vitta.org.au/vce/studies/infotech/softwaredevel3-4.html  -
> VITTA Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association Inc

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085 Fax +613 9578 9253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

I worship the ground you walk on, because I like grounds.  You, I'm not
so keen on.