[Year 12 SofDev] Exam Question C9

Don Morelli Optus da_morelli at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 21 07:00:40 EST 2008

Your answer is disturbing Kevin as I am not aware of teachers of SD being
told that this is the case. I haven't seen it in any advice, and would be
interested in knowing if others had seen this definition of where a firewall
should go (other than being at the mentioned session). These "preferred
answers/definitions" should be know to all in the interest of fairness.
I would never think of putting a firewall between the modem and the internet
cloud, unless it was in reference to some firewalling provided by the ISP.
Cheers
Don