[Year 12 SofDev] programming and maths

Timmer-Arends timmer at melbpc.org.au
Wed Nov 19 17:25:06 EST 2008

/hello Maggie

I've done something like this a million years ago using quickbasic, mainly becuase then it had the simplest syntax for producing point, line, region graphics. I haven't touched VB in quite a while but the last version I used still had those same simple drawing commands, the only difference was that their output was directed at a form rather than the screen as a whole.

Havign said that, a lot of the programs that do the sort of thing described exist on the web, and they seem to be java or javascript applets, so maybe they are a better choice now, I don't know.

Regards
Robert T-A