[Year 12 SofDev] More on exam q10

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 19 12:43:49 EST 2008

I now see where Q9 was trying to go after looking more closely at Q10,
but it strikes me as odd.

If she has only discovered in Q10 the possibility of online quoting at
clients' homes, she must have been intending to only connect to the
website when at the office.

But Question 4 asked whether it was better to work offline (system A) or
online (system B). I assumed she was aware of this option and would
naturally have gone for the online alternative.

Apparently she either didn't see the benefit of producing quotes when
onsite, or she didn't know that it was possible: in either case it's an
odd situation for a skilled systems analyst to be in.

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

Most people don't realise that small kitchen sponges, when nailed to the
forehead, can really REALLY hurt.