[Year 12 SofDev] 2007 exam

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 13 08:31:47 EST 2008

There is a booboo in the question.  The indexing of the array is
reversed. It should be (1,3) for example - product 1, ingredient 3.
That's the order it is in the algorithm. It's not significant to the
answers, however.)

Is that what you meant, John?

EDWARDS. John wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I was going through the 2007 past paper with a student and had
> difficulty with the test data question 3c, in Section C. I have read the
> examiner's report but still had difficulty. If anyone has a spare moment
> (he laughs) would you be able to have a quick look at it for me.
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> John Edwards

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

Most people don't realise that small kitchen sponges, when nailed to the
forehead, can really REALLY hurt.