[Year 12 SofDev] VB6 and Access

Trevor Smith trev17 at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 20 20:51:37 EST 2008

Dear Don,

I'm here checking through my husband Trevor's emails and saw your email.

Great to see you working away.

I have left Dandenong and moved over to the private system and am teaching
at Firbank in Brighton. There are Morelli's there but I don't think they are
related to you. How are you keeping and where are you working at the moment?

Love to get your news

                Marg Smith