[Year 12 SofDev] Proposed Sacs needing feedback ahead of audit

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 19 15:14:31 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

Andrew Townsley has asked me to write to the list on his behalf.
 Andrew is teaching Software Development and will be audited this year.
He has written 2 programming SACs in need of feedback ahead of his audit. These SACs have been posted on Edulists in the password protected area http://www.edulists.com.au/sofdev/download .

 Andrew would dearly love you as a teacher of SodDev to give him any positive feedback you can directly to his address at townsley.andrew.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

He specifically wants to know :

a)   will it pass an audit  ?
b)   is it clear enough to understand ?

and he states, " I am betting I can't use all suggested improvements.".

All comments and suggestions are welcome and would be very helpful to him

With thanks

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> "Townsley, Andrew A" <townsley.andrew.a at edumail.vic.gov.au> 17/05/2008 10:14 am >>>
yes just announce to the lists and they can email feedback to me .
I know I can expect responses I dont agree with and some I do.
I just dont want to respond to every email I get due to time constraints and I wont overreact to comments I dont' agree with either.