[Year 12 SofDev] Access & VB 2008 Express Edition Help

EDWARDS. John edwajoh1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au
Wed Jul 23 11:14:20 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I am having real trouble finding tutes on vb 2008 express edition. I have managed to interface with a MS Access database using a BindingSource control so that the fields from the first record are displayed in textboxes. The problem I am having is navigating forward and back between records. I really just don't know where to start. I had no problems with VB6 but this application is quite different. I would appreciate any assistance.

Cheers,
John Edwards
Lavalla Catholic College

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any system and destroy and copies.