[Year 12 SofDev] Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] ITA timeline

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 4 13:52:44 EST 2008

Hi Andrew,

 If you go to www.edulists.com.au you will see a link on the IT branch of the tree to Software Development.
When you enter that site there is a link to SACs and assessment material. You will need a password that can be requested from the left hand navigation frame.
And, why are we discussing IT Software Development on the IT Apps list ?  Let's move to the Software Development list and continue there.
Redirecting this message now

Keep well

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> "andrew barry" <jagguy999 at gmail.com> 2/02/2008 7:32 pm >>>
i am after a  software development practice sac for outcome 1, especially on
network design.

anyone have anything?