[Year 12 SofDev] Re: Actual Exam format for 2008

Shane Dawson shaned at sjc.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 6 08:13:42 EST 2007

Can anyone tell me exactly what the format of this years exam will be?

I am assuming that it is going to be different from last years.

Shane Dawson
Timetabler and Database Administrator

compassion innovation integrity

St Joseph's College Geelong
135 Aphrasia Street
Newtown Vic 3220

Tel: 5226 8141
Fax:5221 1022
Email: shaned at sjc.vic.edu.au

This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose o=
r use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient. =
 If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and=
 delete the email and all copies. The School does not guarantee that this em=
ail is virus or error free.  Any attached files are provided and may only be=
 used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, da=
mage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any att=
ached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The con=
tent and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School.