[Year 12 SofDev] Programming languages 2009

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 15 14:07:09 EST 2007

But wait, there's more  ...........

on page 5 a request is made for Expressions of Interest for IT:Software Development - Programming Languages Panel for 2009.
Application form on pages 10 - 11; closing date Fri 2/11/2007; number of vacancies 8 - 10 members from schools, universities, training, industry and business sectors.

So, gamemaker advocates as well as everyone else with an interest in the languages to be used in Software Development , here is a chance to make a contribution.

Best Wishes

Kevork

>>> Mark Kelly <kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au> 15/10/2007 1:13 pm >>>
See the VCAA bulletin #53, Oct 2007, page 4.

The VCAA is making an online survey so we can give exam feedback in
November.

That should be fun!

Mark

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.