[Year 12 SofDev] SD VITTA exam 2, multichoice #1

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 12 12:33:25 EST 2007

Judee Hobbs wrote:
> Mark,
> Testing at the 'top of the loop' is generally
> While..Do
> I would say that an error occurred in the question. Then the answer would be A.
> As the question stands there is no correct answer.
> Where did you get this question from?
> Judee...

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.