[Year 12 SofDev] Clown SAC solution

Adrian Janson jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au
Fri May 18 13:17:21 EST 2007

Good stuff Bruce - I am sure it is great!  When you get a chance, can you
upload it to the VITTA web site? - I will then put it in the VCE resource
support folder.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Janson

VITTA President

Director of ICT

Melbourne High School

Forrest Hill, South Yarra

p: (03) 9826 0711

f: (03) 9826 8767

e: jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au

www.mhs.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.  Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education
& Training.

  _____