[Year 12 SofDev] U3O2 practice task solution

Silvana LA LEGGIA SL at FHSMail.com
Wed May 9 11:59:07 EST 2007

Hi Frank,

Could I please take up your offer on a copy of the solution.

Thanks,

Silvana  La Leggia
Fairhills High School
sl at fhsmail.com

________________________________

From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Frank Van Den Boom
Sent: Wed 2/05/2007 11:00 AM
To: sofdev at edulists.com.au
Subject: [Year 12 SofDev] U3O2 practice task

Folks - You might be able to use the attached.
I will use this as a preparation task. I don't know its origin, but I adapted it from an Information Systems task found on the forest hill site last year.

Some of you will find this a bit simple. However, my kids have done little to no VB prior to this year, and will find this quite challenging. The task includes info on reading/writing text files because I won't have covered this in class, but I think they should be able to incorporate this.
I have a VB.NET solution if you want it.

Frank