[Year 12 SofDev] SAC31 - 4 samples for your reading pleasure

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 20 10:54:49 EST 2007

Hi Harry,

 Edulists uses separate passwords and sends them fairly quickly. Not everyone uses edumail so that is not the username. Fill in the form at www.edulists.com.au for Request Password and the reply should be in your mailbox soon after that.

Best Wishes
kevork

>>> schlanger.harry.p at edumail.vic.gov.au 03/20/07 08:27am >>>
Hi Kervok,

I could not log on to edulist. I used my edumail address as user ID (is that correct?) and I have my password.

Regards,

Harry Schlanger

Belmont HS