[Year 12 SofDev] My U3O1 SACs and assessment guide - UPDATE!

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 19 14:24:40 EST 2007

Hi Adrian,

 Many thanks for sharing. I wonder if people will recognise you in your new outfit since your career change ... read on .

 I couldn't help but wonder what happened to your successful career as a Medical General Practitioner ........
This is an interesting departure to go into building and extensions....

Can't wait for next year's offering !!

BTW I will post my SAC31 shortly ....

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> jansona at bigpond.net.au 03/19/07 01:24pm >>>
Good stuff!

Glad you retained 'Beany' - he is really undercover for ASIO!

Cheers,
Adrian