[Year 12 SofDev] ICT Lecturer needed at Monash Facutly of Education

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 19 13:54:12 EST 2007

Thanks, Kevork.

I thought Monash was throwing IT folk overboard.  Maybe enrolments are
up?  :-)

Kevork Krozian wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
>  For those of you jaded by the secondary grind , here is a career change
> you may wish to take up ........

> Lecturer, ICT Education
> Faculty of Education
>
> The appointee will enhance the Faculty’s teaching and research
> profile in curriculum and pedagogy related to Information and
> Communication Technologies in Education in school or adult work and
> learning contexts (instructional design, multimedia). The appointee
> will undertake teaching and unit development, in teams and flexible
> modes, supervise field experience, professional projects and research
> students and undertake research leading to research grants and
> publications.
> Salary range: $63,925-$75,912 pa Level B plus generous superannuation
>
> Location: Clayton campus
>
> Contact: A/Prof. Barbara Clarke on 9905 2820 or email
> barbara.clarke at education.monash.edu.au.
>
> Ref No: A077585
>
> Applications close: Friday, 30 March 2007
>
> Applications: By mail addressed to Mr James Donovan, HR Manager,
> Faculty of Education, Monash University, Clayton Vic 3800 or email
> eduvacancy at education.monash.edu.au
>
> More Information:
> http://sssd.adm.monash.edu.au/employ/job.asp?
> refnumber=A077585&work=&staff=Academic&faculty=&keyword=&whichpage=2&pag
> esize=5
>
> Kevork Krozian
> Mailing List Administrator
> kevork at edulists.com.au
> www.edulists.com.au

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

Doctor - We must all face reality sooner or later.
Dowd   - I wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to
say I won out over it.  ('Harvey', 1950)