[Year 12 SofDev] Janson's EZ-X10-Shuns-4U!

Adrian Janson jansona at bigpond.net.au
Sun Mar 18 15:00:59 EST 2007

Hi everyone (again),

Actually disregard these files..  Sorry!  As correctly pointed out by a
colleague of mine, I have not correctly balanced the marks in the criteria
sheet and need to also make some quick changes to the task itself.  I will
update the files on the VITTA website and then send an email when this is
done.

Thanks!

Adrian

  _____