[Year 12 SofDev] forum for students on careers in design

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 2 14:37:38 EST 2007

Dear colleagues

Recently I received a batch of advertising material from lab.3000
promoting a forthcoming event. Of particular interest is a 2-hour forum
for students interested in a career in design. There will be seven
designers, one of whom is a graphic designer/animator. The focus is on
providing 'essential insights into careers in the creative industries'.
The date is 2 April from 6:30 - 8:30 pm at Hamer Hall. For further
details and registration details ($20 registration fee) visit:
www.agideas.net/register

The title of event is 'Agideas Futures 2007'.

Regards

Paula

Paula Christophersen

ICT Curriculum Manager

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment

Authority

41 St Andrews Place

EAST MELBOURNE 3002

Phone: 03 9651 4378

Fax: 03 9651 4324

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.