[Year 12 SofDev] SAC + mobile app

Schlanger, Harry P schlanger.harry.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 22 12:56:40 EST 2007

1. I've got a practice SAC but I hav'nt got an actual SAC yet. I've been giv=
en a contact address for QAT who sell them. Has anyone got suggestions where=
 I might something suitable? (rather than go to QAT)

2. On the mobile app front, I ordered VB.NET, which arrived and got installe=
d only about a week ago, and my students have started using it, and stopped=
 using VB6. They are finding out all about objects. I plan to get them to wr=
ite a mobile app, using the emulator to do the testing. Thanks to the few le=
ads I got on this forum.

Regards,

Harry Schlanger
Belmont HS

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.