[Year 12 SofDev] Time Allowance for ICT coord.

Fiona Mackenzie fionamc at leonsec.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 13 08:28:33 EST 2007

Hi Yildran,
We are a similar sized school and we have 2 positions - ICT Curriculum
and IT Infrastructure.  Each role has a 3 session allocation a week.
Curriculum is in charge of the new VELS report writing software, staff
training in use of ICT, maintaining our online WebCT learning.
Infrastructure takes care of the student/staff accounts, laptop program,
keeping an eye on maintenance of equipment, maintaining the school
website etc.  It is a great way of killing your IT people more slowly.

regards,
Fionamc

>>> "Yildiran Hilmi" <hilmi.yildiran.h at edumail.vic.gov.au> 02/12/07
11:49 AM >>>
Hi everyone,
I would like to know how much allowance (non-teaching periods) other ICT
coordinators get in other schools. In some schools the job is too big
for
one person, so it has been split up between two or three people. If
that's
the case, what are the general responsibilities and time allowances? We
have
700 students and single campus.

Thank you.

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education.