[Year 12 SofDev] IT Lecture Notes

John Schwartz jschwartz at parade.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 6 18:55:18 EST 2007

This is outrageous! Most educational use I can think of. Paula, what are they thinking?

John

John S Schwartz
Parade College
1436 Plenty Road, Vic 3083 AUSTRALIA
phone: +61 (0) 3 9468 3300
email: jschwartz at parade.vic.edu.au  | web: www.parade.vic.edu.au <http://www.parade.vic.edu.au/>
This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. You must not disclose or use the information in this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Parade College on (03) 9468 3300 immediately and delete the e-mail and all copies. Parade College does not guarantee that this e-mail is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. Any views expressed in this e-mail are the views of the individual sending the message, and do not necessarily reflect the views held by Parade College.