[Year 12 SofDev] Definition of "depersonalisation of services"?

Frank Van Den Boom vandenboomfj at aquinas.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 30 14:21:16 EST 2007

2 examples:
- IVR (interactive voice recognition) technolgoy used by lots of orgs
these days for the initial contact, and in some cases, the whole
transaction
- help desk/call centre situation where you may have to call several
times in working through some issue, but you get a different person
every time, and need to re-tell your story every time even though you
can hear the keyboard going flat out documenting the details

Frank

  _____