[Year 12 SofDev] Definition of "depersonalisation of services"?

Sonia Cotugno scotugno at brightongrammar.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 30 13:58:59 EST 2007

I'm using the Fitzpatrick/Keane Software Development textbook this year.
There is a question on "depersonalisation of services" (Page 119 of
Chapter 4). Has anyone heard of this term before? I never used it nor
heard it when I was in industry. I was hoping someone could enlighten
me.

Sonia Cotugno

Brighton Grammar School

90 Outer Cres, Brighton 3186

ph: 61 3 8591 2200

fax: 61 3 9592 6001

web: www.brightongrammar.vic.edu.au
<http://www.brightongrammar.vic.edu.au/>

we teach boys

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution
or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Attachments are opened and transmitted at the owner's own risk.
Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender,
and not necessarily those of Brighton Grammar School.