[Psychology] VELS and year 10 psychology

Lisa Bairstow lisabairstow at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 12:16:21 EST 2008

Hello,
Just wondering whether anyone has done any VELS planning/documentation for
year 10 psychology? I am struggling to find links between the psych course
and Level 6 VELS. Neither the year 10 science nor health domains seem to be
fit psychology in them. I am finding it difficult to create assessment
rubrics and including VELS in my lesson-by-lesson planning. We do
introduction to psych, clinical psych and sports psych.
I'd be very grateful for any ideas or suggestions!
Thanks for your time,
Lisa Bairstow