[Primaryit] test hi Rachelle from liz.

elizabeth taylor taylor.elizabeth.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 31 06:57:19 EST 2006

Hi rachelle,
My name is Liz. I'm a teacher at 1/2 Killara in sunbury and your email to
terri actually came to me. (Well, so did Terri's actually) my email is
taylor.elizabeth.m at edumail.vic.edu.au in case that helps. I also attached my
details to the info tech mailing list last year so that's probably where the
confusion has arisen.
Good luck.
liz