[Philosophy] revised study design - summary of changes

Bini, Monica M Bini.Monica.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Mar 22 12:35:40 EST 2007

Hi everyone

I am newly subscribed to this list and looking forward to reading
messages from time to time and contributing as need arises. I manage the
Philosophy study here at the VCAA and worked with a great team of people
last year on the revised study. A summary of changes can be found in a
supplement to the March Bulletin as well as the VCAA web-site. If you
have any questions about these changes, then please ask either through
this forum or by phone or private email. Experience has shown that often
if one person has a question, then many have the same one, so a forum
like this may prove a good way to answer questions.

Regards,

Monica

Monica Bini

VCAA

41 St. Andrews Place

East Melbourne  3002

Ph. 9651 4575

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.