[Philosophy] test - ignore

Kevork Krozian kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 11 22:12:11 EST 2007

Hi Richard,

 The tests and requests to ignore ( sent to all lists this week )  is due to an update of all mailing list signatures to point to the relevant VCAA web page covering the study. So the test is to see if the list signatures are coming through and actually pointing correctly to the relevant VCAA web page. The request is to ignore the message while the testing is going on.

 If this is too difficult to resolve in the philosophical realm we'll need to analyse it further.

 You do make a very good point however and I hear what you say Richard .... )))

Take Care

Kevork

>>> Janette <RhyRea at bigpond.net.au> 07/11/07 2:24 PM >>>

Step 1. Distinguish the test from the request
Step 2. Ban Paris H-ODonovan

xx