[Philosophy] RE: nico ethics too long.

Murphy, Clare I murphy.clare.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Mar 2 15:07:46 EST 2006

bloody school mag, you are in need of Jameson's on the porch woman. How did you get into that? I am pulling in the reigns, no sp payments, no nothing. The 30 year 12's are enough. And my gorgeous year 8's.

Sending you some stuff. I am a candidate for early retirement. They went into SAC 1 today.I'll have to revise!

Clare