[Philosophy] and so it starts again...

Richard O'Donovan rodonovan at fhs.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 31 20:11:36 EST 2006

Greetings fellow Wisdom Lovers (although I think I'm gradually becoming a Sophiaphobe instead...),

Well, I have now officially bitten off more than I can chew.  This year I've got a MS unit introducing philosophical concepts (and a blatant recruiting exercise for Yr 11), plus Units 1, 2, 3 & 4.

This list has been a tad quiet of late, so I thought I'd kick it off afresh this year.  I've even added a new member without permission (sorry about that Ian, but I thought this might be a good resource for you) - call me desperate.

So, is there anybody out there?  Just nod if you can hear me... is there anyone home?

Richard