[Physical Education] (no subject)

Simmance, Carly Sc simmance.carly.sc at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 18 15:27:23 EST 2006

Tarn,

Our 7/8s currently do 100mins of PE a week and 100mins of sport a week. With=
in the PE double, we will do 4-5 week Health blocks (term 2 and 3)
Our 9/10s currently have 100mins of PE a week and can chose to do a sport el=
ective of 100mins a week. They also have 50mins of Health a week a week.

These allocations have changed recently to try to cover the mandated PE/Spor=
t policy, and its the best we can do!!!!
Hope this helps,

Carly Simmance
PE/Health/Sport Coordinator
Elwood College