[Opensource] Australian Curriculum consultation paper

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon Jun 20 18:25:51 EST 2011

Thanks for the heads up Peter

For those who'd rather not register just to have a read I've copied the
continuum and conceptual statement on the ICT general capability to my
blog - as well as made a copy of the survey they provided for download.

http://kattekrab.net/ict-a-general-capability

I urge you all to read, and respond - it's very very important that the
open source community's voice is loud and clear.

cheers
Donna