[Opensource] FOSS for Interactive Whiteboards

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Oct 1 09:08:57 EST 2010

We went with Smartboards a few years ago because they had drivers for Linux. Since then, 2Touch has arrived

http://www.dibaustralia.com.au/whiteboards/DIBAustraliaProjectorsandPlasmaDataDisplays_000.htm

 I would probably go these nowadays. I didn't tend to use the IWB much and when I did I tended to just use OpenOffice etc and not the IWB's software. I used the interactive part for web applets mainly.
I am now glad I didn't tie up my work in Smart's format - I have since changed schools and they have a different brand so any activities I created would now be useless.
Cheers
Cameron