[Opensource] Register for Software Freedom Day

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sat Aug 28 18:41:30 EST 2010

Only 2 spots left in the OpenOffice workshop on Software Freedom Day.

Waiting list for Wordpress and Inkscape.

Still space in the talks in the main theatre.

Can you help spread the word?

Download our Flyers and Poster, print em off and put them in local
cafes? pin em on notice boards... http://luv.asn.au/sfd

If you can print them on yellow or orange paper to help them stand out,
even better!

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au