[Opensource] Moodle Server Specs

Jack Matthews jack_m_matthews at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 22:18:31 EST 2008

Hi

I do not have access to a server and it will remain that way for the near future.  The only way around this issue is to use my USB laptop drive.  A linux server would be nice but right now I literally have no harware to install it on.  The existing XP computer is simply one of the class computers.  As I understand VMware will cost money and I'm not sure running VMware off a USB would do the trick.  I am not allowed to install anything on the computers because they are used for TEFOL testing and the people here are paranoid about it.

-Jack Matthews