[Opensource] Changing software purchase models

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed May 7 21:18:30 EST 2008

The cynical amongst us may just assume that the NSW mob are making all
the right noises to simply get MS to give them their software gratis or
at greatly reduced license cost. Happens elsewhere in the world and MS
have shown that they are willing to do that, why not here?
Apologies for my cynicism.
Cameron