[Opensource] FOSS - different arguments

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:53:24 EST 2008

Creating PDF's is dead easy with OpenOffice and just as easy with Office2003
if you add the PDFCreator utility. Both are open source of course.
     http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

Our school has one copy of the commercial PDF authoring package, has only
been used twice this year. The aforementioned options work fine for 99% of
school applications.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au