[Opensource] another K12 Open Source community

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 08:47:52 EST 2008

thats odd .. I notice spaces appearing on the EDNA site. Must be a new
feature of my browser ..
If anybody had a problem with the second link posted by Donna because of the
spaces, try this one and join me on this group :-)
    http://me.edu.au/c/open%20source%20software

There are some educators and users gathering at EdNA and following the
successful Ask-OSS <http://ask-oss.mq.edu.au/> conference in Sydney, we can
expect more to join the open source group. If you are curious what other
groups have been setup on EdNA, you can check out the clickable interface at
     http://me.edu.au/public/browseCommunities

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au