[Opensource] Using a Wii-mote to make an interactive whiteboard

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Tue Apr 15 16:58:01 EST 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 10:32 +1000, Chris Samuel wrote:
> Hello Donna!

Hey Chris

> > A chap called Johnny Chung Lee has created software that allows you
> > to use a Wii-mote to create a cheap IWB.
>
> Sadly it is Windows only at the moment, though the SourceForge
> project is looking for Linux and Mac developers to assist them.

Perhaps we should poke rusty to contribute his linux code to the wiimote
whiteboard project.

--
Donna Benjamin
Director - Open Source Industry Australia http://osia.net.au

"Open Source is arguably the most significant movement in the software
world of the past decade. Its impact is both pervasive and disruptive,
and the importance of Open Source solutions to government and business
organisations of all sizes continues to grow."
                     Prof. Bob Williamson, Scientific Director, NICTA