[Opensource] chasing the latest and greatest

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:07:16 EST 2007

I read that the NSW department of Education has decided to stick it out a
bit longer with MS Windows XP, holding off a decision to upgrade to Vista.
This comment was also interesting:

"I'm honestly of the opinion that we don't need the latest and greatest of
everything," Mr Wilson said. "It doesn't always represent the best value for
money because you're always paying more for the latest and greatest."
http://australianit.news.com.au/story/0,24897,21898449-15306,00.html

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au