[Opensource] Ubuntu - Disk Usage Analyzer

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Apr 29 13:11:15 EST 2007

I did my school laptop friday arvo during happy hour  (needed some
wind-down time) and was very impressed with the install - especially the
user profile migration. That was by far the easiest install I have ever
done of any Linux flavour. The inclusion of the wireless applet had me
connected to eduPaSS in the time it took me to recall how to extract the
pem files from the .p12 certificates.
Definitely looking forward to using it on Monday and having a look at
the analyzer - thanks for the heads up.
Cameron