[Opensource] EDU FOSS mailing lists...

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Tue Apr 10 08:04:57 EST 2007

<quote who="Roland Gesthuizen">

> Donna, you have raised a good question.
> Is it worth us encouraging teachers to use the Edulist opensource list?
> How many technical stuff goes on the LUV and other lists?

I think many of the technical lists will either be too off-topic for
educators or too technical to be useful practically. There is an existing
national educaiton mailing list which has quite a few people from the
community focused on Open Source for education. I should have brought it up
before! :)

"Australian Linux Lobby In Edu Sector"

Certainly worth looking at and possibly moving to as a central discussion
point about Open Source in education.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution." - Bill Hicks