[Offtopic] Space Tank Studio

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:23:11 AEDT 2015

Amanda and I interviewed Holger at an ACCELN broadcast last year where he explained what work he is doing to set up the Space Tank Studio. He was later able to help me use a laser cutter for a maker-space project involving my students and VicRoads. It is a fascinating place to visit in Melbourne and great new resource for artists, inventors and teachers.

If you would like to support his application for a small business grant and encourage this work, just follow the link below.

Regards Roland Gesthuizen
--
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen