[Offtopic] Reporting

ATKINSON-BUCK, Damien Damien.ATKINSON-BUCK at ivanhoe.com.au
Thu Apr 26 15:35:56 EST 2012

Hi folks,

                We're looking into different ways to provide feedback to parents regarding student progress, grades etc. I'm just wondering what other schools are doing. Am thinking along the lines of web based systems, continuous feedback etc. If you're doing that, what are the pitfalls?

Thanks
Damien A-B

Damien Atkinson-Buck
KLA Head - MYP Technology & SYP Info Tech
p:

+61 3 9490 3848

f:

+61 3 9490 3490

e:

damien.atkinson-buck at ivanhoe.com.au<mailto:damien.atkinson-buck at ivanhoe.com.au>

w:

http://myivanhoe.net<http://myivanhoe.net/>

The Ridgeway Campus
PO Box 91 The Ridgeway
Ivanhoe Victoria
3079 Australia

[cid:image001.png at 01CD23C2.458D05F0][Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.gif at 01CA7CC2.074C48E0]<http://myivanhoe.net/>

Privacy, Virus and Copyright Warning

The information contained in this electronic message (e-mail), and any files transmitted with it:

* is intended for the named recipients only. If you have received this in error, please advise the sender and delete it and any copies immediately;
* Any personal information in this email must be used in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and this always applies even if it has been sent to you in error.
* represents the views of the sender and does not necessarily represent the views or formal advice of Ivanhoe Grammar School;
* may be subject to Copyright, so no further use should be made of it without the author's permission.

The School does not represent or warrant that the email or any files attached do not contain errors or are free from computer viruses or other defects nor does it accept responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the email or any attached files.