[Offtopic] VITTA Video Challenge - formally 3in6/1in6 [Scanned]

Timothy Kitchen TKitchen at strathcona.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 18 12:34:29 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

Please excuse any cross posting

The VITTA Video Challenge (formally 3in6/1in6) is coming up soon (entries due on 18th May)

Ideally we would like you to run the comp for 6 hours on the first week of May - if not possible, then make sure it is ready prior to the 18th May.

The new website has been delayed so I have put all the important info onto my site ...

http://timkitchen.net/vittachallenge/

Online registation is not available at this stage so email me<mailto:tkitchen at strathcona.vic.edu.au> with the name of the school and the category/s you hope to enter (use the email title 'Video Challenge 2012').

Note that this year only one entry per category is permitted - you may like to run your own mini film festival to decide which film in each category will represent your school.

Ta

Tim Kitchen

VITTA