[Offtopic] Electronic Student Diaries

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 7 13:48:38 EST 2011

Re: [Offtopic] Electronic Student DiariesThank-you Andrew.
That's great feedback and it sounds like your daughter's school has been quite successful in adapting their system.
We are looking at getting a rep in to demonstrate a few options.
I'll let the list know what we decide to do.
Thanks again and have a nice day.
Litsa